Tuesday, May 10, 2011
The 27th students love~
270211 the day we started everything. We get close only at 2011 feb & we started steading after awhile we met. I found it shock. A love that started so fast could last for 2months ++ already. Haha. Althought, we do not look lyke other couples or should i even say, we don't look like couples? Haha. Don't hold hands, don't hug, don't kiss. Well, we didn't do those things, but we could last longer than couples who did those. I appreciate your caring, your time & everytime u did to me. I know that u let me in quite alot of times. But still, i'm a gal. I do get jealous easily when u are close to other girls who i dun lyke. Sowwie if i ever did anything that hurt you or wat. Lastly, the veh last thing to say is Iloveyoualotalotalot. I didn't regret choosing you ! ILOVEYOU! *muackz*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment